RELEASE NOTES QUILL V10.3
QA release date: 21/12/2021 - PROD release date: 15/01/2022
This page contains information on the platform release of Quill v10.0.
Quill v10.3 will be released on the QA environment on 21/12/2021 and on the PROD environment on 15/01/2022.
Design & view modus (API)
Using the API, a document can now be created in the Quill platform without starting an approval and/or signing flow. After posting the document to the Quill platform, a URL is returned to this document in the Quill platform. Using this URL, the actual configuration of the signing flow (i.e., assigning signers, selecting signature method, positioning of the signature fields,...) can be done in the Quill platform itself. After viewing the document and/or editing the signing flow in the Quill platform, the user can be redirected to another pre-configured URL.
Support for PDF file with form fields (API)
When creating a signing flow using the API, a PDF document with an AcroForm can be used as input. The PDF document and the values of the form fields are used to modify the incoming PDF by filling in the values in the AcroForm and flattening them.
- The “Accept General Terms and Conditions” check box is moved to the top of the platform to enhance visibility on mobile devices.
The following user manuals are available upon request:
- Dutch user manual v10: Quill v10 gebruikershandleiding NL.pdf
- French user manual v10: Quill v10 manuel de l'utilisateur FR.pdf
The API documentation is available upon request: API documentation: Quill v10 API v1.10.3.
Several application notes describing typical scenarios are available upon request:
- Different steps to follow when implementing bulk signing in integrated scenarios (and the use of OpenID Connect): TD_2109473_SDZ_APNote_Quill_GuestBulkSign_EN.pdf
- How to use redirectURLs & sequential signing: TD_2109474_SDZ_APNote_Quill_RedirectURL_EN.pdf
- How to let the Quill platform send emails from your own domain: TD_2111477_SDZ_APnote_Quill_Sending emails from specific domain_NL.pdf
- How to add users and make sure they have the correct permissions: TD_2201480_SDZ_APNote_Quill_Users_Folders_Permissions_EN.pdf