RELEASE NOTES QUILL V13.0
QA release date: 27/09/2022 - PROD release date: 04/10/2022
This document contains information on the platform release of Quill v13.
Quill v13 is released on the QA environment on 27/09/2022 and on the PROD environment on 04/10/2022.
In Quill v13.0 it is now possible to specify a webhook when uploading a new document. This webhook will be invoked
whenever the state of a document changes (i.e. document signed by person, document rejected, etc.). The webhook
can be used as an alternative for the API Events.
- View contents of all documents in bulk sign view
- Download documents in Sign view
The following user manuals are available upon request:
- Dutch user manual v13: Quill v13 gebruikershandleiding NL.pdf
- French user manual v13: Quill v13 manuel de l'utilisateur FR.pdf
The API documentation is available upon request:
- API documentation: Quill v13 API v13.pdf
Several application notes describing typical scenarios are available upon request:
- Different steps to follow when implementing bulk signing in integrated scenarios (and the use of OpenID
- How to use redirectURLs & sequential signing:
- How to let the Quill platform send emails from your own domain:
TD_2111477_SDZ_APnote_Quill_Sending emails from specific domain_NL.pdf
- How to add users and make sure they have the correct permissions: